Wednesday 14 September 2011

Review: Andrew Barton S.O.S Help Me! Conditioner

This is the first product review on my blog and I couldn’t think of a better product to start with.



I wouldn’t say my hair is in bad condition, but every now and then it starts to look dull and the ends become a bit dry and brittle.

I’m sure a lot of people feel the same way about their hair, especially all the straightener addicts out there like me!



The Twice a Week Conditioning is part of Andrew Barton’s S.O.S range and it describes itself as … “The superstar of hair treatments. For when hair needs S.O.S repair. Gorgeous Shea Butter helps to gently mend all the cracks, smoothes the hair cuticles and adds supercharged shine.”



I usually scoop out a dessert spoon sized blob, comb it through the ends of my hair and leave for a few minutes while I wash my face. It smells absolutely divine, think toffee vanilla cookies! It rinses out feeling clean and once my hair is blow dried or left to dry naturally it is back to its good old soft, shiney and manageable self!

For the £4 price tag, this stuff is awesome. Ideal when your hair needs a wee pick me up! Just try and resist temptation to eat it!

I believe the Andrew Barton range is exclusive to Asda and they do a “two for £6” offer on the whole range. Of course it would’ve been rude to only buy one and my review of the equally as good Big Hair Lifting Juice will follow soon.

Have you tried any of the Andrew Barton range? What did you think?



P.S. In other news…I purchased the New Look blouse today as pictured in my last post (squee!) and I ordered these amazing shoes from Next. I’ll let you know what they are like in the flesh when they arrive!



ssparkle
xo

4 comments:

  1. what a great price!
    product sounds great
    may have to invest

    Serendipity Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've awarded you the Tell Me About Yourself Award on my blog!!! You can see it here and take part if you'd like :)
    Hope you've had a wonderful weekend dear!

    Ruby xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, sounds fab :).

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on the lookout for a review for a good conditioning treatment/hair mask. I might have to give this one a go!! The toffe smell you described sold it to me x

    ReplyDelete