Monday 8 August 2011

NOTD Chat

As I mentioned in my last post I was looking forward to painting over my Gellux manicure with some nice summery shades. So I popped into Boots the other day to pick up a new polish that would look good with a new dress. As usual I couldn’t make up my mind so I got two. Barry M’s Peach Melba and Rimmel’s Instyle Coral. 


Dress by Mariko, here

I eventually chose to wear the Rimmel one with the dress and think the colours complement each other nicely. I really like Rimmel polishes, they dont always have the most up to date colours but I find they apply like a dream especially the ones with the flat "Pro" brush.



Let me know what you think of these and if you have either of them in your own collection. What other colours would go with the dress?

ssparkle
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment